Share your story!
How do you submit a film for the Overlander Film Festival?
Good news! We’re keeping this simple so that everyone has a chance to share their adventure story. You have a great story in you and there are so many ways to tell it. Don’t be intimidated to start, just use what you have (a cell phone or GoPro work great) and get filming:
- Watch Clay’s video below to learn valuable tips to make your film awesome.
- Make sure your film follows the Submission Rules.
- Follow the steps outlined below to submit your film by August 31, 2020. Happy filming!
Step 1: Film
Embrace the adventure and get out there! Remember, the best story wins!
• Use what you have (GoPro, iPhone), expensive camera not required
• Film in at least 1080p resolution
• Film with a plan for the story you want to tell: every good film has a quality beginning, middle, and end!
Step 2: Edit
Make your film!
• Use any editing software
• Do some basic color correction
• Balance your sound (fix distracting audio)
• No profanity; family-friendly content only
Final format must be:
- Mp4 MOV H264 file format
- 1920 x 1080p
- 23.98/24 frames per second
Step 3: Submit
Share your film by August 31!
• Make sure your video follows the submission rules to be considered
• $35 per submission, 1 submission per category please
• Early submission deadline: July 31, 2020 ($25/submission)
• Submission deadline: August 31, 2020